- Personal Information
- What data do we collect from you?
- Why do we collect this data?
- How long do we keep your data?
- Who do we share your data with?
- How is your data stored and stored securely?
- What are your rights?
- Contact us
The term « Personal Information » refers to any data about you, such as your name, contact information, contact preferences. This does not include data from which you can no longer be identified, such as anonymous aggregated data.
Depending on your relationship with EKAPARTNERS, the data retained may include work experience, training history and other information, as well as contact information for reference persons. They may also include a record of our contact history with you and comments, views or references from third parties.
This data is stored in proprietary, secure and confidential databases, which are only accessible to members of EKAPARTNERS.
What data do we collect from you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- The data you are providing us. This is information about you that you provide to us by filling out forms on our website or by exchanging with us by phone, email or other. The data you provide may be your name, post office name, mailing address, email address and telephone number, as well as financial data.
- The data we collect when you browse our site. For each of your visits to our site, we will automatically collect the following data: Internet Protocol Address (IP) used to connect your device to the Internet, the location of our service, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and the type of device you use to access our service.
- The data we collect when you call us. If you contact us by phone, we will automatically collect the following information: the phone number used to contact us.
- The data we receive from other sources. We conduct targeted research on companies that can benefit from our services and updates, based on specific sector and financial criteria. We seek to contact the decision-makers of these companies using personal data (including name, job title, contact details, work experience) collected from public sources such as search engines or websites. We do not make automated decisions and do not intend to do so.
- By providing us with your contact information online. This is data that you can choose to provide to us using the contact forms on our site. This is data such as your name, address, phone number, email address and preferences to receive emails from us. Please let us know if any changes have been made to this information so that our files are up to date.
Why do we collect this data?
We treat your personal data on the following basics:
As part of the execution of a contract to:
- Process the information at your request to take the necessary steps to conclude a contract
- Provide us with our services
- Process payment instructions
- Maintain continuity of business and services
- Make communications about our services to provide a complete and functional service and that we can fulfill our obligations to you. These communications can be sent by email or mail or, if circumstances require, we can contact you by phone. These communications will include notifications about changes to our service.
Failure to provide such personal data may cause a delay in carrying out the actions listed above or make it impossible to provide our services.
EKAPARTNERS has a legitimate interest in marketing its services to existing and potential customers and business contacts.
In our legitimate interest to provide the best service and to improve and grow our business, we will process your data in order to:
- improve our services
- keeping our site and systems safe
- exercise or defend our rights in court and review complaints, and
- understand the effectiveness of our marketing.
Comply with legal requirements relating to:
- Providing services
- data protection
- health and Safety
- anti-money laundering
- fraud investigations
- law enforcement, and
- any other legal obligation to which we must comply.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, unless obligations to our regulators otherwise require it or we are required to remove that data from our records. Information on the forecast time to store the data can be provided on request.
Who do we share your data with?
For the purposes set out in the « Why do we collect this data » section above, we will share your personal data with:
- the following categories of third-party recipients, which we can designate to provide services, including:
- business partners, subsidiaries, suppliers and subcontractors to execute any contract we enter into with you
- data analytics providers and search engines that help us improve and optimize our site
- e-mail marketing platforms that help us send electronic communications
- hosting services and content management systems that allow us to provide information through our website
- customer survey providers to get customer feedback and improve our services
- any member of our group, that is, our member entities.
In addition, we may disclose your personal data to a third party if necessary:
- In the event that we sell or purchase a business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the seller or potential buyer of that business or those assets.
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data we hold on our customers will be part of the transferred assets.
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or enforce our terms and conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers, our regulator or others. (This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to combat fraud and to prevent money laundering and reduce credit risks).
We will not lend or sell your personal data to third parties.
How is your data stored and stored securely?
At EKAPARTNERS, we take your security very seriously and are committed to protecting your personal and financial data. All the information we keep is stored on secure servers. If we have given you (or have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for the confidentiality of that password. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We may share your personal data with our service providers. This may involve their transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Data protection laws in these countries may not be as broad as those that apply to us. In the event that we share your data, we will ensure that we do so in accordance with applicable regulations and will take appropriate measures to ensure that your data processed in these countries has the same level of protection as applies in the European Economic Area (EEA). These measures may include the decision to transfer your data only to jurisdictions for which the European Commission has made an adequacy decision or, if not, the use of standard clauses approved by the European Commission.
We make our best efforts to ensure that the data is accurate, complete, up-to-date and reliable for the purpose for which it is intended. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, misuse, tampering or loss. Our internal policies and procedures are designed to help us protect the confidentiality and accuracy of all data we collect or process. In cases where we transmit personal data to customers or third parties, we ask them to properly ensure the security and confidentiality of that data and to process it in accordance with applicable regulations.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at EKAPARTNERS, 21 Avenue de l’Opéra, 75001 Paris or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thus, you have the right:
– ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you of our intention to use your data for such purposes if necessary
– ask us not to process your personal data when it is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest, provided there is no compelling reason for this processing
– ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes if necessary, unless the treatment is necessary in the public interest
– ask us for access to the personal data we hold about you
– request that the information we hold about you be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
– request the erasure of your personal data provided that it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, that you have your right of objection, as outlined below, and that there is no overriding legitimate reason for continued processing, that the data is processed illegally, that the data is erased to comply with a legal obligation. In the event of a request to delete the file from our database, EKAPARTNERS will keep a minimum of information to ensure that we will no longer contact you or that we will no longer collect such data about you in the future
– request that the processing of this data be limited if the accuracy of this data is disputed, if the processing is unlawful, if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you exercise your right of objection (subject to checking whether or not there are legitimate reasons for processing)
– request data portability if the processing is done by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or execution of the contract.
If you have any questions, concerns or problems with your data, or if you would like to notify us of inaccurate data, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority listed below:
– France – Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés – CNIL www.cnil.fr/
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to a « terminal equipment » (example: a computer or smartphone) when the user accesses a website. It allows the website to recognize the user’s device and store certain information about the user’s preferences or past actions.
We use the following cookies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies necessary for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to connect to secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move on our website when they use it. This helps us improve the way our website works, for example by making it easy for users to find what they are looking for.
- Cookies functionality. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This allows us to customize our content for you and remember your preferences.